We hope you love your visit to our family farm! Here are some helpful tips for your visit!
1) Be prepared for the weather! Check the weather before you come! Since we are an outside farm, we recommend rain boots + rain coats for rainy days! If it has rained a few days prior, the farm can still be muddy! Umbrellas aren't best for inside the maze.
2) Come early on Friday + Saturdays, admission is good all day! Evening-night hours can get very busy on these days, come early to skip the line later!
3) Reserve fire-pits ahead of time! Private fire pits book up fast, email or call to reserve!
4) We offer a mechanical bull on various days, bring cash to ride the bull!
5) The maze and most of outdoor activities are located outside, if it has rained, various areas on the grounds can be slippery.
6) The last two weekends in October are extremely busy! Please be prepared to wait in line, everyone wants to enjoy the fall fun!
7) Its our haunters job to scare you! We recommend to not bring food/drinks in the maze for your safety and ours. Be prepared to get scared!
8) Opening weekend is half-priced admission! If you are looking for family fun activities, come the first Saturday/Sunday of October! (See our calendar)
9) We are open rain or shine, we can't wait for your visit!